I've been successfully running Boldbeast on Android phones for some time - paid pro version since 2017 and currently on a Pixel 4 unrooted.

But it always seems to a be a bit of a crap shoot if it's going to keep working after Android updates. IIRC, I had to enable the Accessibility options for my current setup.

Now of course Google is nagging me to update to Android 11, but I've been putting it off to see if others report problems.

I know there are a couple of threads already but they are talking about rooted phones, and probably not relevant to my setup.

Should it be safe to update? Anyone?

If you installed Boldbeast Recorder on your Pixel 4 Android 10, after updating to Android 11 the app works normally.

If you didn't install Boldbeast Recorder on your Pixel 4 Android 10, after updating to Android 11 you newly install the app, the app can't open because Android 11 changed many things. At this moment we are changing the code, and we'll release a new version soon to fix it.

It seems Pixel 4 Android 11 needs root to record calls well. But I guess in some countries no root needed as usual.

Thank you. I will give it a go.