1 (edited by e456h 2020-09-29 03:34:34)

I would like to always auto-record calls to and from numbers that are not in my contacts list.

I can see that this app has the option to add a list of phone numbers to always auto-record or never auto record and that I can select all of my contacts to add to this list. The only problem for me is that if at first I add all of my contacts to the record exclude list in boldbeast and then later change the contacts list on my phone by adding a new contact, that I must then remember to go into the boldbeast app and also add this new contact.
Likewise if I remove a contact I must go into the app to remove this number.

I was wondering if you would consider adding the option to always or never auto-record numbers that are in the phone contact list. This would make it a bit more convenient as I would not have to remember to add/remove the contact from the app's list as well. Another feature that might be useful would be to always or never auto-record numbers that have a certain label in the phone's contact list. (the contacts in android can be set to have a label like friends/family/whatever you want/etc...)

I was also wondering if you would consider adding the option to auto-record incoming or outgoing calls in the auto-record settings.
For example, I would like to set the app to always auto-record incoming calls from phone numbers that are not in my contacts list.

These are just small convenience features but I think they would be a nice addition to the app if they are not too difficult to add.
Thanks

Thank you very much for the suggestions.
We'll consider them.