Hi, I've had Boldbeast installed on my G6 since I got it 2 years ago and it was working fine.  It was installed initially on android 8(if I reember correctly) and it continued to work fine on android 9.

Now, I recently changed phone for work so I did a factory reset on the G6 and gave it to my wife.  But strangely, I can't get boldbeast to work anymore on the G6 following that!(my wife also has a Pro licence)  I tried the settings that were given on this forum(Mode 1, group 3) but all we get are blank recording.  Tried a bunch of different settings, to no avail.  Any tips on how to proceed?

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

3 (edited by kinwolf 2020-12-05 22:49:36)

Done

Did the logs show anything amiss?

I didn't receive your log files.
Maybe you used another email box sending them? I have many emails every day. Please tell me that email box, let me check it again.

boldbeast wrote:

I didn't receive your log files.
Maybe you used another email box sending them? I have many emails every day. Please tell me that email box, let me check it again.

Hi , yes indeed, it was sent from my wife account.  email starts with veronik....@gmail

I checked your log files. But I can't see anything special.
Most possibly you updated the system, and this made the problem. I'm afraid you should root the phone to fix it.