Anywhere knows settings who works on my Samsung? I have android 11, no root.
Other call recorder works but I want use Boldbeast.

Please see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls.

Did you get it to work? I've tried everything, but the closest I get is when I use Record Mode 12 and get to record my own voice, but not the voice of the person I'm talking to. Has anybody yet been able to break the code on Note20/Android11?

The advice doesn't mention Tune Audio Route, Tune Samsung1, 2 and 3. Does that mean these settings don't have any effect?

Boldbeast claims that if the problems remains after trying all proposed solutions it indicates that the masnufactor, not Google, has limited the call recording feature on the phone. Do they mean Samsung or my mobile operator?

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should
- Switch on the loudspeaker during a call, so Boldbeast can record the call on both sides normally. Or
- Root the phone, so Boldbeast can fix it completely to record calls on both sides perfectly without switching on the loudspeaker.

Tune Audio Route, Tune Samsung1, 2 and 3 are useful for other phones, but have no effects on your phone.

Samsung disabled the call recording feature on your phone.

Hallo Leute,

Alles funktioniert bestens auf meinem Note 20 Ultra 5G

Unter Modus bitte 12 wählen.

Die Berechtigungen zum Aufzeichnen müssen unbedingt am Note selber eingestellt werden.

Datenschutz -> Besondere Eingabehilfe Zugriff -> Bei Einstellungen " User BB Recorder aktivieren FERTIG

-----------
Hi Guys,

Everything works fine on my Note 20 Ultra 5G

Please select 12 under mode.

The permissions for recording must be set on the Note itself.

Data protection -> Special input help access -> In settings "Activate User BB Recorder DONE

Para01 wrote:

Hi Guys,

Data protection -> Special input help access -> In settings "Activate User BB Recorder DONE

Thank you for sharing the information, and glad it works.

Yes, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G works great in some countries, recordings are crystal clear in both sides, no root needed. But in some countries it works bad, because Samsung disabled the call recording feature by market areas. In this case root is needed to fix it.

I can't find Data protection in the settings menu on my Note20. Could you give a more detailed descrition?

Per Helge

Para01 wrote:

Hallo Leute,

Alles funktioniert bestens auf meinem Note 20 Ultra 5G

Unter Modus bitte 12 wählen.

Die Berechtigungen zum Aufzeichnen müssen unbedingt am Note selber eingestellt werden.

Datenschutz -> Besondere Eingabehilfe Zugriff -> Bei Einstellungen " User BB Recorder aktivieren FERTIG

-----------
Hi Guys,