I downloaded Boldbeast recorder on my Nokia E7. The application can be easily downloaded from Nokia store and it works well too. My problem is that I am unable to purchase the application through Nokia store. The application needs to be purchased after seven days of its installation on any phone or else it will record calls for only up to 30 seconds. Thus, I intended to buy the application. However, every time  I tried to buy it through credit cards, it said, "Error from NokiaOviStore: Payment failed." I tried with different credit cards with same result. Then, I tried to purchase it through "Phone Bill". That is when the amount of Rs. 75 got deducted from my prepaid mobile account (Airtel) but the application gave the same error message:"Error from NokiaOviStore: Payment failed." I then realized that I had been cheated and even though the money was debited from my prepaid account, the application had not been purchased and it still recorded only 30 seconds of calls.

I would also like to mention that I own another phone, a Nokia E6, on which I downloaded the same application, paid for it with my credit card, and the application is working fine till date. Also,

Now, I request you to either instruct me as to how to get the full version of the application on my mobile phone or get my money refunded from Airtel.

You said it displayed ""Error from NokiaOviStore: Payment failed." This is clear that Nokia Ovi has not received your money, you have not paid successfully. Why was the money debited from your prepaid account? only your mobile operator Airtel or Nokia Ovi know it. I suggest you provide your transaction detail to them and ask them to refund your money to you.