I have a Samsung A10 with android 10 Q rooted with magisk module. I need both Audio and Video record with voip record. The strange thing is that audio always work , but video sometime record, sometimes it show only the first image when app close for the entire lenght of the video. Does anyone has same problem? I need to record both audio and video, and on andorid 10 seems not stable.

I have the same problem with Motorola Moto E7 running Android 10 rooted and Voip Video Recorder Ver. V2.1 pro version. Sametimes when i record Audio and Video the video contains only one frame that is the home screen of the phone while i have no problem with the audio track.

3 (edited by dida1 2021-03-16 20:02:57)

newappdev wrote:

I have the same problem with Motorola Moto E7 running Android 10 rooted and Voip Video Recorder Ver. V2.1 pro version. Sametimes when i record Audio and Video the video contains only one frame that is the home screen of the phone while i have no problem with the audio track.

Maybe it's a problem with android 10 Q .  Hope they can fix it because without this fix i cannot risk to lost video. I also bought pro version. By the way if support team need to check the phone i can let them work on it also for hours. I can grant them acces with teamviewer for android. Hope they can reply soon.

Have you news? I have also sent email to support with no answer

nope! Still waiting  for support!

We have just released the new version of Boldbeast VoIP Recorder V2.2. Please update the app on your phone to V2.2.
Now how about it?

boldbeast wrote:

We have just released the new version of Boldbeast VoIP Recorder V2.2. Please update the app on your phone to V2.2.
Now how about it?

Yes. I can confirm you video now is working good!!! There is only one problem still is not fixed. Sometimes , when you push rec the second does not start and you must stop and start again. Seems that process can't start.

dida1 wrote:

Sometimes, when you push rec the second does not start and you must stop and start again.

I tested with several phones but didn't meet this problem.
Can you please tap "Settings - Send Log Files" to send log files to me? Let me check them and see what happened on your phone. Thanks.