Having been a Boldbeast user almost forever, for both Nokia and Android devices, I was really saddened when I experienced that Boldbeast - which have worked perfectly for my unrooted Samsung S10 up to, and including, Android 11 - stopped working once the phone was updated to Android 12.
Searching for possible solutions, I came across a recommendation to try Cube ACR, and found that it worked!

Trying it also on my unrooted Pixel Pro 6 running Android 12, I found that it works flawlessly there as well!

I really really want to continue using Boldbeast and thus hope that the Boldbeast tech gurus can fix whatever issues need fixing so I can go back to using Boldbeast!

TeleGuru wrote:

Having been a Boldbeast user almost forever, for both Nokia and Android devices, I was really saddened when I experienced that Boldbeast - which have worked perfectly for my unrooted Samsung S10 up to, and including, Android 11 - stopped working once the phone was updated to Android 12.
Searching for possible solutions, I came across a recommendation to try Cube ACR, and found that it worked!

Trying it also on my unrooted Pixel Pro 6 running Android 12, I found that it works flawlessly there as well!

I really really want to continue using Boldbeast and thus hope that the Boldbeast tech gurus can fix whatever issues need fixing so I can go back to using Boldbeast!

Same here, after upgraded Android 11 to Android 12, Bold Beast Call Recorder fails to load on my Samsung Galaxy A52s-5G
please help!!

Same problem after Android 12 upgrade.
I have Samsung Galaxy A52s-5G too

I see a black screen with the logo in the middle.