Hi, I have nexus 5, not rooted, I downloaded this app, change recording mode to 5 and it worked , it was recording very silent but it worked. Then I upgraeded to to full version and stoped working, records only some noises.

But my main question is different, when I had android 4.x i could very easly record all calls without rooting the phone, When I upgraded to android 5 all stoped working, i can't records, then I rooted but my phone got very unstable so I restored originall room.

Now I cant again recording, I bought full version of this app, please help me , why it worked with older version of android ?

Many manufacturers intentionally disable the call recording feature because limited by laws of a specific market area, asked by a mobile operator etc. As a result a phone may record calls well in country A but doesn't work in country B, or works well with Android 4.4 but doesn't work with Android 5.0.

According to your description I'm afraid you should root your phone, then Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem.