Just installed recorder on a Nexus 6.  I am a Pro user. When in notes, if the phone is tipped to landscape and back to portrait view the note page gets lost. It would be nice if it remained on top.

Push button icon, nice refined shadow on the icon showing if button is pushed or not. Although the refinement is noticed. I find it hard to use. I record about 700 calls in 3 months. The widget is generally useless. What would be nice is that the Icon for the program widget was optional (two widgets), option one would be the button, option two would be a microphone, one that is black when recorder is off and have it turn red when the program is recording, no fancy graphics just a simple icon that turns colors. I use this recorder 100% of the calls as a default and have to go in and turn it off if I do not want recording. I do not bother, it is just much more smooth to open the call log and delete the recording when and if I do not want it. The widget would be much more useful to indicate the status of the recorder if it was a simple icon that changes colors, even if it is just a indicator and did not function as the button does. I need to know the status at a glance even in bright light conditions.

Thanks for your suggestions, we'll consider them.