Hello,

I'm very happy that my LG G2 Mini works with Boldbeast. It did not work in Record Mode 4, but started to work in Record Mode 5.
  I want to know if I should try any other Record mode too? Is it possible that it works in some other modes and if yes, maybe it affects the quality of recording or something else?

Thank you very much,
Maris

Lollipop 5.0.2

The call recording feature of your LG G2 Mini is disabled by LGE, I'm glad Boldbeast Recorder can bypass the limit and record calls well in two sides.

Following settings are suggested:

- Record Mode: 1 or 5
- Record Format: WAV
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

Thanks for your answer. Somehow I oversaw the Modes 1 to 3. So I started the testing with Mode 4 and luckily stoped on Mode 5. My Record format is wav, Auto Route: Group 3. Shall I try the Record Mode 1 as well or it is not worth since Mode 5 is working?
The need for Call Recorder is dictated for the need for my son to do interviews by phone. He has to go to a specialized recording room at work to do this, sometimes at holidays or out of his working time. So i thought it's a good idea to be able to record by Call Recorder.
Now I met the next problem. I can play the recordings on my phone, I can navigate to the folder with the stored files and examine and sort them. But when I conect my phone to my PC (Windows 7) by a USB connection I see all the folders in the Internal memory but not the BBCRec folder. I tried all View options in Win 7 with no success. But we need to be able to copy the files from phone to PC for editing and make use of it.
Could you please kindely give any advice? This is the folder adress as seen in my LG:
/storage/emulated/0/BBRec  and also BBRecServer.

If Mode 5 works well you can use it directly. In some phones the recording quality is a little different between Mode 1 and Mode 5, it's worth to test them.

Please:
- install a third-party file manager like "ES Explorer" etc in your phone, it can manage hidden files.
- in the file manager enable the "Show Hidden Files" option.
- use the file manager to delete the ".nomedia" file in the /storage/emulated/0/BBRec folder.
Now connect the phone to your computer via USB, can you see the folder /storage/emulated/0/BBRec on the computer?

Hello,

I installed ES File Explorer File Manager ES3 by ES APP Group. I enabled Show Hidden Files". It was under File Settings > Display Settingd: Show Hidden  Files: Show Files whose name starts with a ".".
I deleted the . nomedia file. But when I connected my phone to PC I still can't see the BBRec folder. Should the ES EXplorer be running while connecting to PC? It is.

Hello,

Maybe I should install and try another File Explorer?

Maris

So it has nothing to do with the .nomedia file.

Please:
- connect the phone to your computer via USB.
- try to change the built-in "Settings - Storage - Menu - USB Computer Connection" option.

Does it have any difference?

I could not find "Settings - Storage - Menu - USB Computer Connection" option. Do you mean USB connection Mode? It is now different in Lolipop. In KitKat I had a setting PC Connection mode. Now I don't have it. When I connect by USB I can choose smth. like Multimedia, Battery Charge and one more...
But I found another workaround. When I locate the files by LG File Manager feature I can long hold a file and then the dropdown menu offers Copy, Move, Delete and more. And I can copy or move the files to my SD card where they are accessible from PC. Maube its not so straightforward as directly from Internal storage, but it works.
Maybe I still will try to access the Internal storage, who knows. :)

Many thanks to you,
Maris

For some reason I made a Software Restore within my LG PC Suite. It updated the Firmware as well. And now all of a sudden I can access the BBRec folder in the internal storage!

Many thanks for your help!
Maris

Glad to know it works.

Hello,
Well I thought I don't need the ES File Explorer any more and uninstalled it. At some time the .nomedia file appeared as well. And I again can't acess the Internal storage from PC. So itš a changing situation. I will try to diagnoze this thing. Possibly I will delete the .nomedia file and Restart the phone.
Anyway I can allways copy or move the recorded files to External SD card where they are accessible.