1 (edited by Simurgh 2015-08-13 13:40:29)

Hello,

Could you please tell me what should be the settings for this Androïd smartphone bellow please?

DuneTek VitaminA ("Vitamin A").
MediaTek MT6752 1,5Ghz

Tried several modes with no luck.

Thanks!

Sorry, there is no feedback about DuneTek VitaminA.
Please test these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: test 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Tune Audio Route: No

Does it work well?

3 (edited by Simurgh 2015-08-14 07:24:52)

Thanks for your quick reply!

Those settings are working so far:

Record Mode: 1
Tune Audio Route: Group 3
Auto Speaker On (i'm gonna try also with this option off and report)
(tested in manual mode)

Why should I disable "Tune Audio Route" and btw, what is it exactly?

What are the differents record modes?  Is there only one mode by device that will be working or sometimes several modes can work?  In this case, is it better to use one instead of another? 

I can't find a FAQ.  Any directions please? 

P.S. : you should update the record on/off icon, only red if recording mode is activated otherwise it should be grey or green to avoid confusion with the shadow...

Thanks for your information, it's very useful for other DuneTek VitaminA users.

Why should I disable "Tune Audio Route" and btw, what is it exactly?
=> I guess this option takes no effect for your phone. You tested it and found actually this option should be enabled, thanks.
=> This option is related to a group of audio settings the app tries to change to fix recording problems.

What are the differents record modes? 
=> A record Mode is related to a group of recording parameters used by the app internally.

Is there only one mode by device that will be working or sometimes several modes can work?  In this case, is it better to use one instead of another?
=> Some phones have more than one modes that will be working well. Maybe one of them is better.

I can't find a FAQ.  Any directions please?
=> At this moment there is no FAQ, sorry. If you have any question please post in this forum or write email to me, I'll answer as soon as possible.

You should update the record on/off icon, only red if recording mode is activated otherwise it should be grey or green to avoid confusion with the shadow...
=> Thanks for your suggestion, we'll consider it.