thanks admin. It is EMUI 4 but still same problem with build B370. I a rolling back to B180 . please let me know once you fix it and then I can upgrade my honor 7 to B370.
thanks again for your great work.

how long will it take approx for you to come with a solution please? as every mobile will be forced to upgrade to marshmallow now. thanks in advance for your help and creating this recorder. please update this forum once update is done.

boldbeast wrote:

Boldbeast Recorder records calls loudly and clearly in two sides.

However from users feedback, if your ROM is the old version (EMUI 4.0) it works well, if your ROM is the latest version (EMUI 4.1) the app can only record your voice, the caller's voice can't be recorded.

I checked the new ROM, Huawei changed something inside. At this moment we are dealing with it.

We are investigating the problem and trying to find the solution (without root of course).
At this moment I can't tell how long it will take.
I'll update this forum once update is done.

In my Huawei Honor 7 phone i
PLK-UL00 marsmellow 6.0
Its working fine but many times it does not show the recording button when call arrives

gaurav11cse1013 wrote:

In my Huawei Honor 7 phone i
PLK-UL00 marsmellow 6.0
Its working fine but many times it does not show the recording button when call arrives

The reason and the solution: http://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic104 … calls.html

by these settings you mentioned the voice is not clear and when increase the bit rate the voice become clear but the file size become big. so please suggest me the best setting by  which i can record the loud voice as well as the file size is reduced.

You can use MP4 format instead.

When i selected file format other than wav then voice of second person does not record .

MP4 format can record calls in two sides. Test again.

can you please  tell me the whole settings like modes etc. so that i can understand how i can fix the issue

For old ROMs, suggested settings in the post #1 work well with all WAV, 3GP, MP4 and AMR formats.
For the latest ROM, because Huawei changed something inside, suggested settings in the post #1 no longer work with all WAV, 3GP, MP4 and AMR formats. We are dealing with it at this moment.

Please update Boldbeast Recorder in your phone to V9.0.

Now Huawei P9, P9 Plus, P9 Lite, Mate 8, Mate 7, Mate S, P8, P8 Max, P8 Lite, P7, P6, G8, G7, Honor 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 etc work great, even with the latest ROM. So far this is the only solution in the market that really works, no root needed.

are the settings same as you have shown at the start of the post.
thanks

palbhan wrote:

are the settings same as you have shown at the start of the post.
thanks

Yes.

Hello
I've got Honor 7 PLK-l01 with the latest firmware B380, and latest version v9.
Unfortunately I can't get it to work. The app only records my own voice, not the caller voice.

I used several of the mentioned setting (incl first post) but none of them work.
Pls advice a working setting

If you updated the ROM it's possible that some parameters used internally by Boldbeast Recorder no longer suitable.
Please click "Set Default Settings" in the app, or uninstall then reinstall the app, it works well again.

Updated
=======
Thanks to Davydov Denis, he confirmed uninstall then reinstall the app it works well again.

42 (edited by kljapa2 2016-12-21 08:31:00)

Hi! I have Honor7, model PLK-L01, EMUI 4.0, Marshmallow 6.0. Boldbeast version is 9.0 GP.

In the (automatic) recordings there is very little or no sound at all from the caller in the other end of the phone. I have tried the settings from the first post and they didn't help.

Anyway it isn't easy to follow if the caller answers in 15 seconds or not. It is very unpractical. Can I set the Auto detect max time in outgoing calls for instance 100 seconds, when the phone is not rooted?

This link tells everything you want to know:
http://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic104 … voice.html

Hi,

I have a new Honor 7, model PLK-L01, EMUI 4.0.1, Marshmallow 6.0. with Boldbeast version is 9.1 GP.
Boldbeast records only my voice, not voice from the other side. I have tryed settings mentioned here. What should I try next?

I have been very happy Boldbeast Symbian user and bought many licenses for my Nokias. Now I am forced to change to Android. I thought Boldbeast would work fine in Honor 7 so I bougt one. Should I change my phone to another?

Have you checked this? http://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic104 … voice.html

46 (edited by manjitmohan 2017-11-27 04:31:18)

Installed and tested this app once again after a long time... This new version is perfectly working now on my Honor 7 with the following settings in post 1

- Record Mode: test 5 (Mode 1 recorded only my voice) 
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

No other default settings changed except

File sampling rate was set to 48000 for good quality audio even though file size would be larger.

Thanks and Regards,
Manjit.

manjitmohan wrote:

Installed and tested this app once again after a long time... This new version is perfectly working now on my Honor 7 with the following settings in post 1

- Record Mode: test 5 (Mode 1 recorded only my voice) 
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

No other default settings changed except

File sampling rate was set to 48000 for good quality audio even though file size would be larger.

Thanks and Regards,
Manjit.

Glad to know it.