Hello,

When I make a call on my LG G3, bought in Canada (likely the same as the US version), the record button appears, but it won't acknowledge me pressing it. I've tried doing it softly, hard, once, constantly...nothing makes it turn red. Occasionally, there is a message that pops up that says "Some phones occasionally fail to notify the app when the call state is changing. Please confirm: Is the call still ongoing?". When I answer yes, it still does nothing. If I press the button about 10 more times, the message pops up again, etc...

Since the record button wouldn't work, I tried changing the setting to the trial version of automatic call recording. It successfully recorded the first 30 seconds of my first call, but wouldn't record again after that.

Can anyone help me?

Please click the "Set Default Settings" item in the app to set all settings to default values and test again.
If the problem is still there, please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me, let us have a look at them and see what happened. Thanks.

I have exactly the same problem with my G3 -  Model number is a LG-D855
Bought in the UK last week.
Never locked to any network.
Phone is completely stock and is not rooted

Any suggestions?

LG-G3 D855 doesn't need root, please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 1
- Record Format: WAV
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3