Hello,

I recently purchased a new phone maybe a week or two after purchasing a boldbeast license due to some issues arising with my old phone.  My old phone was a Droid Turbo and the new one is a Samsung Note 5.  This was purchased using paypal. After going to your transfer page and typing in the date of purchase, paypal email, and both IMEI numbers, I get an error code saying there was no purchase found.  I've triple checked the IMEI numbers and the date of purchase, which was emailed to me by paypal, and still receive this error. Am I doing something wrong? Also, I highly suggest using a method that about 90% of apps use to identify if you've purchased a pro version.  Most have a pro app, or even an account that you sign up for.  Using and IMEI to identify whether you've purchased an app or not is highly unconventional, inconvenient, and inefficient.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Can you please send your IMEI to service@boldbeast.com, let me check it.

Hi! i also having problem with transferring my license from my Nokia N8 IMEI 356988044949184 to my new Samsung galaxy note 2

Only the Android license can be transferred to a new Android phone.
A Nokia/Symbian license can't be transferred. Sorry for that.

So i have to buy a new software even though I allredy payed for it?

victoria.t.karlsson wrote:

So i have to buy a new software even though I allredy payed for it?

Nokia/Symbian license can't be transferred to an Android phone, so please buy a new license.
Android license can be transferred to a new Android phone.