I have free version of program. I will upgrade to Pro version. Can I turn off recording indicator? It means that during the voice recording that there is no information about recording (Android). In free version, this option is not available.
Thanks,

The recording service is a background process in Android system. A service should let the user knowing that the service is running, otherwise Android will kill the service when it think it should, as a result some calls may not be recorded.

Enabling the Recording Indicator in Boldbeast Recorder tells Android that "as the user I know the service is running and I need it running", then the system will not kill the recorder during recording. For this reason from V8.0 we no longer allow users to disable the Recording Indicator, no matter you are using the free version or the pro version.

I understand. But, where can I install old version 7.9 at which the option can be turned off?
Specifically I want to install call recorder on the phone of my child to hear conversations discretely.

Thanks,

Here is the old version V7.9 in which you can disable the Recording Indicator: http://www.boldbeast.com/android/softwa … er_V79.apk.