Q: How to create a standard POP3+SMTP or IMAP+SMTP email account?
A: Please use the built-in Messaging/Email software to create it. In some new phones when you create a
email account, only the "Email via Nokia Messaging" account is created, this is not a standard
POP3+SMTP or IMAP+SMTP email account and it is not supported by Boldbeast C2M. In this case please
delete the account first, then let's create it again, when the screen displays "agree to the terms of
service..." please press the "Ignore" button, in this way the standard POP3+SMTP or IMAP+SMTP email
account can be created.

Hi ..
thanks for this C2m app ..it seems to very nice but:
i used Gmail ..and (IMAP+SMTP) in built nokia  messaging ..
i delete the old and recreate new one but i can't see "agree to the terms of service" popup message
can you tell me how to reset default setting to be able to create standard email  ?
because no call clips send to email!

sent from :
Nokia 5800xm
Auto send email = enabled
IAP1= WIFI NETWORK NAME

We create a email account using the built-in Messaging software on Nokia 5800, it is directly a standard POP3+SMTP or IMAP+SMTP email account. When we create a email account using the built-in Email software on Nokia C7 it will display "agree to the terms of service" popup message.

Maybe it is different from device to device, from firmware to firmware. But if you can see the email account and pick it in C2M when you click the "Use Email Account" item, this indicates the email account is a standard POP3+SMTP or IMAP+SMTP email account.

Please use the built-in Messaging/Email software to send a email(add a attachment) via this email account, and confirm it can work.

i can send emails successfully with attachment in built Nokia messaging ..
but C2M not send emails .. in spite of using "TELE+TIME" to bypass any problems with garbage chars
also not work ..

FW: V52.0.007 THE LAST

Please use Auto Select IAP, or use another user defined IAP to have a try.
Also check the clip is not bigger than the "Ignore Huge Clips(MB)" value.

i think the problem is on attachment!
i used another software "SMS2WEB" to send email with attach as C2M process VIA Wifi
but it's failed! and the email stay on outbox under "Deferred "

but why the sending process succeeded  when  used in built nokia messaging?
have you any IDEA?

We tested on Nokia 5800, Nokia C7, Nokia E50 using wifi lan and gprs, it works very well.

Don't use the SMTP server of your local network operator, please check:
if you use Gmail, the SMTP server should be: smtp.gmail.com.
if you use Hotmail, the SMTP server should be: smtp.live.com.
if you use other email accounts, please check the SMTP server according to the description of the email service provider.

Also please note:
A network operator may not allow connecting to other SMTP servers. A network may not allow email have attachment in it. Please change the IAP and try again.