I was purchased BOLDBEAST RECORDER through Google play store on March 16,2015 @ Rs560/- and use on my mobile LG 3G Stylus my mobile loss few day back & i purchased New mobile LG stylus 2 i want transfer the register code to my new mobile. Transfer license required Order NO, but i am not remember. Please help me , how can i transfer my license on my new mobile.

(1) Android 9 and older versions
=============================
If your new phone is running Android 9 or an older version, please on your new phone:
- Open the Google Play app, confirm in the "Order history" section you can see the Register Code (Boldbeast) item.
- Open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder, tap the Transfer button.
- Input your Google Play order number (you can see the order number at the bottom).
- Input the MachineID of your new phone (you can see the MachineID at the bottom).
- Tap the Transfer button.
Now open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder, tap the Restore button, the app becomes the PRO version at once.
If for any reason it doesn't display your Google Play order number, please see the (3) part bellow to know how to find it.

(2) Android 10 and newer versions
If your new phone is running Android 10 or a newer version, please on your new phone:
- Open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder.
- Tap the Restore button.
- Select "I bought the license from Google Play".
- Input the order number. By default your order number has already been input.
- Tap OK, the app will become the pro version at once.
If for any reason it doesn't input your order number by default, please see the (3) part bellow to know how to find it.

(3) Find your Google Play order number
1. Please search "Boldbeast" in your Gmail to locate the receipt Google sent to you, then you'll see the order number on the receipt.
2. If you have deleted the receipt from your Gmail, please see the Google official instruction to find your order number.