I was purchased BOLDBEAST RECORDER through Google play store on March 16,2015 @ Rs560/- and use on my mobile LG 3G Stylus my mobile loss few day back & i purchased New mobile LG stylus 2 i want transfer the register code to my new mobile. Transfer license required Order NO, but i am not remember. Please help me , how can i transfer my license on my new mobile.

Please in your new phone

- open the Google Play app, confirm in the "Order history" section you can see the Register Code (Boldbeast) item
- open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder, click the Transfer button
- input your Google Play order number (you can see the order number at the bottom)
- input the IMEI of your new phone (you can see the IMEI at the bottom)
- click the Transfer button

Now open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder, click the Restore button, the app becomes the PRO version at once.

If for any reason it doesn't display your Google Play order number, please search "Boldbeast" in your Gmail to locate the receipt Google sent to you, then you'll see the Google Play order number in the receipt.

If you have deleted the receipt from your Gmail, please
- Sign in to your online account at https://payments.google.com.
- Click "Subscriptions and services > View Purchases".
- Click Register Code (Boldbeast) in it to see your receipt. You'll see the "Transaction ID" - this is your Google Play order number.