I have Moto g turbo phone with android 6 and Sony sbh20 headset. The paired device was working nice. But since I installed boldbeast call recorder, Bluetooth headset stops working ( it remains connected) and not able to listen voice of called or caller party. I tried repairing and cleared all Bluetooth settings but it didn't work. Once I re-start phone .. Bluetooth headset works for a while.. but after two three calls.. voice doesn't come from headset.. please guide me what to do

Boldbeast Recorder doesn't make the problem.
There is a bug in your ROM that made the problem. You'll find "no matter what recorder I use the problem is always there".

Because the problem is in the ROM, so
- You have to wait the manufacturer to fix it in future ROM updates. Or
- Use a third-party ROM. Or
- Root the phone, enable the "Change Audio Controls" and "Start Input Stream" options in Boldbeast Recorder, maybe they can fix the problem. The options are visible only after you root the phone.

I am ready to root phone please give me step by step instructions

boldbeast wrote:

Boldbeast Recorder doesn't make the problem.
There is a bug in your ROM that made the problem. You'll find "no matter what recorder I use the problem is always there".

Because the problem is in the ROM, so
- You have to wait the manufacturer to fix it in future ROM updates. Or
- Use a third-party ROM. Or
- Root the phone, enable the "Change Audio Controls" and "Start Input Stream" options in Boldbeast Recorder, maybe they can fix the problem. The options are visible only after you root the phone.

There are more than 10000 Android phones, the root approach is different from phone to phone, please google "Root Moto G Turbo" to know how to root your phone.