hello boldbeast....
first of all i wanna say awesome job.... its perfect.

but it doesnt work with skype or any voIP calls.

While a skype voice call in progress i record manually, and it beeps on both sides :(
i use skype frequently, and i need to record my call....
please fix this issue and i'll buy it instantly.

thank you.

My phone is Nokia E72.

(1) If you installed Skype for Symbian client in your phone and use it to make VOIP calls, you can't record these calls. Boldbeast can't record VOIP calls, so it doesn't beep.

(2) If you didn't installed Skype for Symbian client in your phone and your friend call your phone number with Skype, the VOIP data will be routed to a local gateway, the local gateway will call your phone, indeed the call is just a normal phone call to you, Boldbeast will record it.

(3) If your E72 beeps during phone call recording, please set Beep Suppress to "Enabled", and do this:
     (a) set One Side Beep Mode to "No", during call recording two sides will not hear beeps. or
     (b) set One Side Beep Mode to "Yes" and use WAV format, during call recording you will hear beeps but the other side can't hear beeps.

Some E72/E52 works well in the case of (a), some other E72/E52 works well in the case of (b), please try it yourself.

Dear admin you misunderstood me...

Me and my friend, we call each other via skype...over wifi. we both have skype software in phone, so i receive her call via skype software and not on my number.

so when we are talking.... I go to Boldbeast > Options and click "Start Recording"...

it starts recording it... (i can say boldbeast is handling it like i am recording a memo and not a call.)

but it gives beeps on both sides....

Tried both methods you mentioned above but didnt work...

I dont know much about software making but i guess, *the code you people have developed to suppress beeps* if you add you that code for memo recording too, then it will not beep for my case too. Hope you understood.
kindly tell if its possible, if u do it, boldbeast will become universally beepless. You just have to copy paste the "code for beep suppression for call" in memo option too....

thank you.

Sorry, I misunderstood you.
Currently Boldbeast can't achieve it with VOIP.

and the solution that i mentioned in last paragraph, wont it work ? just asking...