I've just installed the recorder on Moto G6, but I can't change the language - there is no such thing anywhere in settings

For example,
- in the phone you set the language as Chinese
  Boldbeast will display the Language option inside the app, so you can choose to use Chinese or English.
- in the phone you set the language as Zulu
  Boldbeast will not display the Language option inside the app, because the app doesn't support Zulu at this moment, you can only use English.

There's something very wrong with this logic ;)

I've got the phone in polish and I need the app in chinese. I've managed to do this, but in some strange way:
- I've switched the phone language to english (now the app shows Language in Settings),
- I've switched the app language to chinese,
- I've switched the phone back to polish.

Please consider changing it to always show the Language option.

It's not so common for a user to use the Zulu language in the phone but wants the app to display Chinese.

But it's very common for a user to use polish in the phone and english in the app ;)

What I meant is that changing the app language shouldn't be dependent on anything at all. I should be able to change the app language whenever I want, regardless of my phone's language. Maybe my phone doesn't support the language that I want, but at least the app does - in current version I won't be able to change the app's language.

Thanks for your suggestion, we'll consider it.