I have two licenses of BoldBeast. One is used on Honor 8 (Android 7.0, EMUI 5.0.3), and the second one is Huawei P10 Lite (updated to Android 8.0.0, EMUI 8.0.0).

Both have the same issue: Boldbeast for some reason skip recording random calls. Most of the calls are the recorder, and there are no problems with the sound at all. The only problem is that some calls are missing, they have never been recorded. I use BoldBeast for quite some time and I have totally no idea what might be wrong.
I always check the app settings, always off the power intensive prompt and let the app running in the background.

Both phones use Boldbeast 11.5 GP. Record mode 1, Group3, tune audio effect off. Format: MP3. Button in a call is off.

Hopefully, someone can help me to solve this issue. Thanks.

Three possible reasons:

1. You are using Battery Optimization to limit the app.
2. You are using System Cleaner or something similar to kill the app.
3. You are using OK Google or Huawei Voice Assistant to block the app.

Please stop doing so, then all your calls will be recorded reliably. See [001] and [002] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.

Thanks for the answer. I'm sorry not to check the FAQ before, I had no idea it contains a lot of useful info. Anyway and have followed step by step your instructions. Almost everything was set properly, except ignoring battery optimisations. That was probably the key, so hopefully it will work properly now.

Just to let you and others how difficult is to find this option in the new Android. It is hidden very deep. You may put this tip in your FAQ.

Some Huawei phones (Android 8.0), open the built-in "Settings" > Apps & notifications > Apps > Settings > Special Access > Ignore battery optimisation > expand "Allowed" to "Allowed/All apps" and choose "All apps" > click on "Boldbeast Recorder" and set to Allow.

I have changed the FAQ.
Thank you very much, it's surely useful to other Huawei Honor users.