May I please ask for help finding the location of the recorded files on my Moto g5 plus?
I only have internal storage - and the shared folders are empty. I can't find the "BBRec" folder. Where is it?
Second question - how to change location of the "BBRec" folder?
I would like it to be located in that "Internal Shared Storage" drive - so it is easy to manage.
Can this be done? Thanks.

I am sorry - I found it after second attempt. It is in com.boldbeast.recorder under Internal Shared Storage.
But it wasn't there when I first tried. It appeared only after I went into App settings and Clip saving Folder and then I rebooted the device. Why wouldn't it be there in the first place? Bug maybe? It's a great program. Thank you for it.

3 (edited by mikey 2018-08-28 05:01:59)

The MP3 recordings don't show up in the folder. I see 1 recording, but not the remaining 5 I made. Why? This is very surprising, because I can play all the recordings in the app, I see them in the list in the app, but they are not in the folder while accessed by PC, except the first one I made. What should I do to make them appear there in that folder?
Entering the menu "Clip Saving Folder" does not make them appear in the list.
Should I reboot the phone every time to make the clips appear in the file list?
OK. Reboot of the phone makes the MP3 files visible to me.
Can't see them there without rebooting. This is why I couldn't see the folder and files previously.
But why is it happening? This is definitely a bug.
Please help.

Why wouldn't it be there in the first place?

=> It does be there in the first place.

Reboot of the phone makes the MP3 files visible to me. Can't see them there without rebooting. This is definitely a bug.

=> I agree with you, this is a bug. But the bug is not in the app, instead it is in the ROM of your phone. The file is successfully saved in the folder, the app has done things it should do. About the problem "on my computer I use the File Manager to manage files that are in the phone but I can't see some files", see [104] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to deal with it.

OK. I see. So it is a phone bug.
I read the 104. But what part of instructions pertain to this?

I read the whole instruction pdf and there seems to be no reference to how to set the phone so it shows the folder.

I only connect with MTP. I have an option that says MIDI, but it is something that does not work.
Only MTP shows the folder and files - if rebooted.

There is no "Massive storage (UMS)"

It looks to me - that the only thing that works for me is a reboot of the phone.
Computer\Moto G (5) Plus\Internal shared storage\com.boldbeast.recorder\rec
Is updated only with reboot.

I found the drivers. I will try that.