I have a MotoG6. On a couple of occasions now, I have hung up the phone and the phone call was recorded, but there was a second recording made of the conversation I was having with the person with me in person, as if I had made another call to the previous number.

Should I be worried that the line was opened again at the person on the other end could have gotten a recording of that conversation if they also record calls? Or is this just a bug on my end? How do I fix this?

1. Some phones have a bug in the ROM that made the problem. Enabling the "Call Settings - Outgoing Calls - Ongoing Upon Offhook" option in Boldbeast Recorder can bypass the bug. Please enable the option and test again.

2. Some phones have another bug in the ROM - when the call is ended the ROM doesn't tell the recorder occasionally, as a result the recorder doesn't know the call is ended, so it continues recording. In this case please click the in-call button 3 times quickly, or click and hold the in-call button for 2 seconds, then the recorder will ask you if the call has already been ended, you click yes to let it stop recording.