I was using Boldbeast in a friend's car and was on Bluetooth speakerphone. When we played the recording back it was pure silence. I am hoping the recording is retrievable somehow by a settings workaround or somesuch. Any help here?

There is a bug in the ROM of your phone related to bluetooth recording, no matter what recorder in the market you are using the problem is always there.

Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem for most phones. Please root your phone, enable the "Change Audio Control" option in the app, then you'll record calls perfectly in two directions via bluetooth. The option is visible only after you root the phone.

Thanks for that. I'm not sure what "root your phone" means, but I'll look into it. Will that just make future calls work or will that retrieve the call I have (but which plays as a silent recording? It's a really important call and I really want to recover it, so am hoping there is a fix.

Rooting the phone will fix the problem, it only affects future recordings.
Old recordings in your phone are not affected and can't be improved.

New here. I have a free version of a competing software. It cannot record the other side of the Bluetooth car conversation. I see from this brief topic that your company may have a solution using your software - free or pro. I have an urgent need to record all incoming and outgoing calls (Texas is a unitary State). I have a Samsung S6 (SM-0920T). Already in developer mode, but have never rooted for the obvious dangers of bricking it. Everything is up to date. Running Android version 7.0

Will your software record through a Bluetooth device? What settings do you have or can suggest? Thanks -

TexasBruiser wrote:

Samsung S6 (SM-G920T). Will your software record through a Bluetooth device? What settings do you have or can suggest? Thanks -

Please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: Test 1 and 5
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Test Group1 and Group3

How about it?