Any way to retrieve password and or create new one
If you forgot the password so you can't enter the app, please:
- open the built-in "Settings > Apps" screen.
- in the app list click Boldbeast Recorder, then click the "Clear Data" button.
Now the password is reset, please
- open Boldbeast Recorder.
- open the Call List screen, click the Menu key, click "Rebuild List" to display recorded calls.
- open the Memo List screen, click the Menu key, click "Rebuild List" to display recorded memos.
- if you have bought a license please open the "About" screen, click the Restore button, the app will become the pro version at once.
- By default your recordings were saved in the "/sdcard/com.boldbeast.recorder/rec" folder, doing "Clear Data" above will not affect your recordings. Your recordings are safe.
- If you set Boldbeast saving recordings in another folder, doing "Clear Data" above may affect your recordings. Your recordings may be not safe, it's different from phone to phone. In this case before doing "Clear Data", you should backup your recordings at first. For example you can connect the phone to your computer with an USB cable, copy the recordings to your computer. Or use a file manager like "ES Explorer" etc to copy the recordings to another safe place in the phone.