Hi,the software is good,but I have a question.

When Voice Memo is working,if there is a message or call, Voice Memo will be interrupt, can let Voice Memo automatic continued after the call?.

When Voice Memo is recording if there is a phone call the recording will be interrupted. However a message can't interrupt Voice Memo recording.

Currently Boldbeast Recorder doesn't support the feature "let Voice Memo recording automatically continue after the call". If many users need this feature we'll add it in future versions.

3 (edited by blrhyd 2011-12-15 09:33:07)

yes.. I also need this feature..
Is it possible to introduce scheduled voice memo recordings also?

Actually I brought C2M, is possible to add voice memo recording to C2M?
Can C2M, bolbbeast recorder can run simultaneously, one for call record and other for voice memo?

Q: Is it possible to introduce scheduled voice memo recordings also? Is possible to add voice memo recording to C2M?
A: This is a big change, maybe we need discussing internally.

Q: Can C2M, bolbbeast recorder run simultaneously, one for call record and other for voice memo?
A: No, they can't. When a phone call is ongoing only one of the recorders (Bolbbeast Recorder or C2M) can record the phone call, the other one can record nothing (both phone call and voice memo can't be recorded).

boldbeast wrote:

When Voice Memo is recording if there is a phone call the recording will be interrupted. However a message can't interrupt Voice Memo recording.

Currently Boldbeast Recorder doesn't support the feature "let Voice Memo recording automatically continue after the call". If many users need this feature we'll add it in future versions.

This feather is toll, can you add it in future versions? Thanks!

We'll consider it.

thanks

Hello,is there the feather in the next version?
Can Voice Memo run automatically when handy startup?

Thanks

The latest version v3.2 has added this feature, please update your software.

thanks!