1 (edited by powerneet 2019-08-02 15:00:50)

And then it suddenly is not starting recording anymore....... It shows it is starting supermode from magisk, but no recording is starting (button is not switching to red). Not after starting the app, never....
Pro version
After disable automatic recording and enable it again, is not working....
And then at 17:00 it suddenly starts again with recording..... (only 1 time)....

About the call recording problem please see [002] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.

Nothing is solving the problem at all.
I have a S10 root etc.
Battery optimization is turned off.
It is reproducible, i start dialing 1233 (voicemail). Button shows on the screen, but it will not start recording when voicemail starts talking. Out of maybe 10 call's only one time randomly it starts recording.

Just tried it, dialing with 3 seconds pause. It started first 2 times i dialed 1233, after that it doesn't start anymore.

You said "sometimes can record calls, sometimes can't", possible reasons:
1. You enabled the wifi call feature in your phone. Wifi calls can't be recorded, no matter what recorder you are using. Please disable it.
2. You enabled OK Google or Bixby. Plesae disable them. Why? Please see [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know the reason.
3. You installed other recorders that blocked Boldbeast Recorder working. Please uninstall them.
4. You were using some settings or some apps limiting or killing Boldbeast Recorder. Please check them.

1) i am not calling using Wifi, vodafone dialing is unlimited for me
2) I disabled bixby etc
3) No other recording installed
4) Boldbeast starts as shown with the icon, displaying on the screen, but it is not starting recording.

Do you want some log files etc ? No problem, i am a software develloper, i rooted it myself.

Yes, please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me, let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

Just mailed you a log file, embedded the url to this message.

I checked your log files.
Your call at 2019-08-04 22:16:00 was not saved. Most possibly you enabled OK Google or Bixby. Please check them.
Revoke the "Microphone" permission from them if needed, then test again.

I located "OK Google" in the app somewhere, this solved the problem, it looks like.

Maybe make a page on your site that describes this problem and solution.

Thanks.

powerneet wrote:

Maybe make a page on your site that describes this problem and solution.

Please see [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html

Some printscreens ? "OK Google" was new for me...., and how to find it......

In some phones, disable the "Settings > Google > Search > Voice > OK Google detection > From any screen" option.
In some phones, disable the "Settings > Google > Search > Voice > OK Google detection > Say Ok Google any time" option.
In some phones, disable the "Settings > Google > Search > Voice > Voice Match > Say Ok Google any time" option.
In some phones, disable the "Settings > Google > Search > Voice > Voice Match > Unlock with Voice Match" option.

Have you checked them in your phone? What did you see in your phone?

I already disabled it, and it works perfectly now. So problems are gone.

But what i suggest is to make an extra item you refer to WITH printscreens ?

Problem solved. Thanks