Hello. I am trying to play old recordings but I receive a message saying: cannot find the recorded file in the "/sdcard/com.boldbeast.recorder/rec" folder. if needed you can click the "Move Files" menu item to move files from another folder to this folder". I am not sure what the issue is. When I click on details, I see that the size and the format seem good to me: a couple of MB and MP3 format. I connected my phone to my laptop and I couldn't locate the old recordings in the folder, even tough I can see them on the phone but cant play them. Any help is appreciated.

Three possible reasons:

Reason 1
You didn't tell Boldbeast the right folder in which your recordings were saved.
Please click the "App Settings > Clip Saving Folder" option in the app, choose the folder in which your recordings were saved, then you can play back them in the Call List screen inside Boldbeast.

Reason 2
You previously changed the folder, as a result some recordings were in the old folder some recordings were in the new folder. In this case please open the Call List screen in the app, click Move Files to move all recordings from the old folder into the new folder.
Now all recordings are in the new folder, you can play back them in the Call List screen inside Boldbeast.

Reason 3
You have deleted your recordings using a file manager out of Boldbeast, so the sound files were gone but file entries are still displayed. In this case please open the Call List screen in the app, click Rebuild List to delete the entries, so that they will no longer be displayed.