1 (edited by sayse 2019-10-24 09:25:53)

Hi i have started to using BB on my new redmi note pro 8,while incoming and outgoing geting security warning message like below

" boldbeast recorder is using microphone in the background.you can toggle the switch below to restrict this activity"

if i toggle the switch nothing happen again same thing happen

and one more the recording list not showing contact name all names showing unknown

is there any settings issue kindly advice

Thanks

boldbeast recorder is using microphone in the background.you can toggle the switch below to restrict this activity
=> When Boldbeast Recorder is recording the call, it occupies the microphone, and this is needed. At the same time, another app tries to use the microphone and it fails, because Android allows only one app to use the microphone. For this reason that app displays this message. Please find out that app and disable it. Most possibly it's another recorder in your phone.

and one more the recording list not showing contact name all names showing unknown
=> Please see [007] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.

3 (edited by sayse 2019-10-29 07:16:33)

Hi,

Thanks for yor replay i have checkd all the apps and removed MIC permission from all apps except BB but still Facing the same issue
am not using any other Recording apps

Second i have download from official site now its showing the contact name

Rgds

sayse

The message is displayed by another app in your phone, NOT by Boldbeast Recorder.
You should find out that app, and tell it not to do so.

Hi after the miui update my internal call recorder was working,In BB destination audio not recording i think i had done some mistakes,I need setiings for Redmi note 8 pro

Thanks

You should set the "miui internal call recorder" not work, otherwise it will block other recorders working.