I have a Rooted Pixel 3a on Android 10. I've tried many of the configuration settings suggested in different threads here without luck. I get the closest to a good recording in Alsa mode with everything set to default. Here I get both sides of the conversation at the proper volume, but there is a good bit of choppiness and digital static as well as a record skipping effect where I'll hear the same bit of audio multiple times in quick succession. The CallRecordingFix Module doesn't help. With this installed, the recording will stop after a few seconds and what is recorded is only silence. Any suggestions?

Can you please
- send a short recording that has "choppiness and digital static" to me.
- click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me.
Let me listen to the recording and check the logs to see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

I checked your log files.
Android 10 changed something inside that made the "choppiness and digital static" problem.

We have just released the new version of Boldbeast Recorder V12.9, the problem has been fixed. Please update the app in your phone to V12.9, your recordings will be smooth and crystal clear.

Thanks Chad for all your help!

It's working great.

I have purchased the Pro version in an effort to show my appreciation.

Thank you very much.