Hallo!
Kann mir vielleicht jemand helfen bekomme beim Boldbeast keinen Ton egal welche Einstellung!
Gruß
Josef

Android 10?

Android 10 disabled the call recording feature. This is the reason why your recordings are totally silent.
Please:
- In Boldbeast Recorder tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen. 
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.
Now test again. How about it?

Hey Boldbeast!

It's still not working properly. It makes some funny background noise after recording. What can I do to fix this?

I guess you mean "it sounds like fast forward or slow motion".
Please try to change "Call Settings - File Sampling Rate" to 8000, 16000, 44100, 48000, test them one by one. How about it?

boldbeast wrote:

Android 10?

Android 10 disabled the call recording feature. This is the reason why your recordings are totally silent.
Please:
- In Boldbeast Recorder tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen. 
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.
Now test again. How about it?

Activating accessibility service and performing a reset settings to default makes possible to record myself clearly in mode 12 group 1 but nothing on the other side.

It means I have to root my phone?

I don't know if the other users have rooted or not. I am a boldbeast fan since years ago and I have the premium version. I have always rooted the other phones at this point and then it worked.

Is it possible to fix it without rooting?

Umidigi F2 running stock Android 10

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it. Without root there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.

boldbeast wrote:

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it. Without root there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.

I have rooted and it doesn't work at all.

I have sent to you hardware_logs to see if you can help.

Using F2_E_V1.0_20200324_20200506-2129 compilation

Now that you have rooted your Android 10 phone, please
- Open Boldbeast Recorder, tap the item "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Install CallRecordingFix Module", it will display the folder name in which the CallRecordingFix module is saved.
- Open Magisk Manager, tap the top-left icon, tap Modules, tap the bottom-center "+" icon to install the CallRecordingFix module.
- Power off then power on the phone.

Use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 12
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group1
How about it?