1 (edited by nerlins 2020-02-18 01:59:33)

First, thanks for the awesome software. I have recently re-purposed my old HTC to be a call recorder, since I have had too much trouble getting call recording to work on my Nokia 7.1. I am in the U.S., so I know Google has crippled much of the functionality in the recent Android builds.

I found a guide you put up a few years ago for this model, and have tried all the various settings. I am calling myself between the two phones, using cellular since they each have a SIM. I hear recorded audio on the Nokia as loud as I hear it on the HTC, but my audio on the HTC is much more crisp. The Nokia audio has a slight muffle to it. This behavior is also the same with a couple of other recorders. I'd rather use your software, and was curious if I am missing a setting, or if I need to install the CallRecordingFix. OR, is this just something my HTC is going to do regardless of the recorder I use?

The HTC One M8 is rooted, TWRP recovery, running Skydragon M8 v1.6.5 Sense 7 MM, using Android 6.0. I've tried all variations of:
- Record Mode: 1 or 5
- Tune Audio Route: Group3
- Tune HTC Parameters: Group1 or Group2

Please use these settings to record calls on your HTC:

- Record Mode: 1
- Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Fix Recording Issues - Start Input Stream: Yes