Can't find info for getting bold beast to work on my note 8. Can hear myself loud and clear but nothing of the other caller.
Anyone here to point me in the right direction.
Kind regards

You said "I can only hear my voice in the recording", so root is the only way to go.

If you don't root the phone, you have to wait for the manufacturer to fix it in future ROM updates, because no other solution available in the whole market for sure.

If you root the phone, Boldbeast Recorder can fix it at once.

3 (edited by greenlogic 2020-03-01 17:29:18)

boldbeast wrote:

You said "I can only hear my voice in the recording", so root is the only way to go.

If you don't root the phone, you have to wait for the manufacturer to fix it in future ROM updates, because no other solution available in the whole market for sure.

If you root the phone, Boldbeast Recorder can fix it at once.

Ok thank you for your kind and quick reply.
I am not very knowledgeable about rooting at all.
But would like to have a go at it.
Is there a noob guide for Rooting a galaxy note 8?
And after Rooting what are the do's and don'ts?
And last but not least what kind of advantages would open up after rooting, worth to learn more about?

Thank you and kind regards

"Root the phone" means getting the superuser privilege of the phone. After getting the privilege you can grant root access to some apps you trust, so that those apps can visit resources that are limited by the system. For example by default Boldbeast can't change some audio settings to fix call recording problems, but it can do so if you grant root access to it.

There are more than 10000 Android phones in the market, the root approach is different from phone to phone, please google "Root Galaxy Note8" to know how to root your phone. I don't have the same phone myself, so I don't know the details. Sorry.