Boldbeast records mostly personal calls for me; the people closest to me are unwell, and I wish to recall our conversations.

Laws concerning call-recordings vary between states and countries, so it is easy to unknowingly break laws while travelling with one's phone. Having had my phone intrusively inspected by an airport customs officer before, I'm concerned about being forced to unlock Boldbeast for inspection, or even being accused of using a recording app.

Is there any way to make the Boldbeast app invisible except for its rightful user?

An app should present in the installed app list, otherwise I'm afraid Google Play will ban it from the store.

3 (edited by Noge 2020-04-09 08:28:54)

Maybe the direct-from-developer version could have the option for the user to use a custom icon and app name? Say, a pic of a roast-chicken and a name like "Granny's Secret Recipes"; you would naturally want to lock up granny's recipes with a PIN/password.

Samsung's app hiding takes 3 or 4 steps and isn't PIN/password protected. Also, there are reports of 3rd-party app-hiders losing/corrupting user-data.

Thanks for the suggestion.
We receive suggestions everyday. We'll choose some of them to implement in future versions.

Got it, and thanks for the many improvements in the latest version; better than ever.