1 (edited by manthe 2020-04-20 00:20:59)

hi, I am having trouble hearing the other person. I have a Samsung s10 and using Android 10 . I tried enabling the hotkey  followed all the steps Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen put it to mode 12 but nothing doing.
Is there anything else I can try?

You said "nothing doing", do you mean "no recording saved"?
Please uninstall all other recorders to avoid conflicts, then Boldbeast Recorder can save recordings at once.

boldbeast wrote:

You said "nothing doing", do you mean "no recording saved"?
Please uninstall all other recorders to avoid conflicts, then Boldbeast Recorder can save recordings at once.

I mean I can barely hear the other person. Is there a way to increase their volume?

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak in recordings, you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it. Without root there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.

5 (edited by manthe 2020-04-23 00:23:57)

boldbeast wrote:

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak in recordings, you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it. Without root there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.

Is it a big risk to root my phone and would it work with my Bluetooth as well?

There are more than 10000 Android phones on the market, the root approach is different from phone to phone. Rooting some phones are simple, but rooting some phones are complicated so it's a little risky. Please google "Root Galaxy S10" to know how to root your phone.

After root the phone,
- if your phone has a Qulcomm chipset inside, Boldbeast Recorder can fix bluetooth problems at once. Please enable the "Change Audio Control" option in the app, then you'll record calls perfectly in two directions via bluetooth. The option is visible only after you root the phone.
- if your phone has a chipset other than Qulcomm inside, you still have no solution to fix bluetooth problems on the whole market unfortunately.