I purchased Boldbeast recorder which I found useful but it doesn't play nice with my android phone's default Sound Recorder and complains about it.  Is there any android Sound Recorder program that co-exists peacefully with Boldbeast or can I get them to co-exist?  I hate discovering after a phone call that Boldbeast didn't record it because another Sound Recorder app was running.  I currently have to disable Sound Recorder to get Boldbeast to run reliably and I need a good basic sound recorder (not for phone calls) too.

When a call is ongoing, Boldbeast Recorder as a call recorder can record the call. This is call recording.
When no call is ongoing, Boldbeast Recorder as a memo recorder can record meetings, lectures, interviews etc. This is memo recording, and this is what you are looking for.

boldbeast wrote:

When a call is ongoing, Boldbeast Recorder as a call recorder can record the call. This is call recording.
When no call is ongoing, Boldbeast Recorder as a memo recorder can record meetings, lectures, interviews etc. This is memo recording, and this is what you are looking for.

Oh, I didn't realize it can do double duty and can just work as a non-phone call recorder too.  Great.   Problem solved.  Thx.