Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra running Android 10.

Has anyone experience the following?

Boldbeast interferes with calls after a successful recording by completely silencing the following calls.  No ringtone can be heard, no recipient's voice can be heard.

A hard re-start is always required.  I did not realize immediately that it was BoldBiast that caused the malfunction of a regular call, even though BoldBeast was de-activated.

Anybody had a similar experience?  Any advice?

Thank you,

Mario

mkambouris wrote:

I did not realize immediately that it was BoldBiast that caused the malfunction of a regular call, even though BoldBeast was de-activated.

If you deactivated Boldbeast Recorder, the app was not running so it was impossible to make the problem. Please check again. If needed please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me. Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

I had the same issue i notified boldbeast and said that my Note 20 ultra has the problem. They do not want to understand that the recorder has the problem. They just dont want to listen.

Your phones are SM-N986B.

From users feedback, SM-N986B has the problem in the ROM. No matter what recorder you are using the problem is always there (you can test and confirm this fact yourself). Only Samsung can fix it in future ROM updates.

The recorder itself can't make the problem, and it can't fix the problem. You have to wait for Samsung to fix it because the ROM has bugs inside.

5 (edited by Moose774 2020-10-08 14:28:38)

mkambouris wrote:

Has anyone experience the following?

Boldbeast interferes with calls after a successful recording by completely silencing the following calls.  No ringtone can be heard, no recipient's voice can be heard.

A hard re-start is always required.  I did not realize immediately that it was BoldBiast that caused the malfunction of a regular call, even though BoldBeast was de-activated.

Anybody had a similar experience?  Any advice?

Thank you,

Mario

I'm having the exakt same problem on my s20 5g SM-G981b/ds . Any fix?