After the recent Belle update, the Boldbeast 3.20 basic version not recording all calls. 
If the keypad is locaked and if I receive a call and if attend without keypad ulocked, the Boldbeast will not record.
After finishing the call, when I start the Boldbeast application once manually, then it works automatically.
Which means sometimes I am not able to record the calls, both incoming and outgoing.
My phone is registered for Basic version.
Boldbeast settings are default.
Please look into it.

Sasidharan

Sasidharan wrote:

After the recent Belle update, the Boldbeast 3.20 basic version not recording all calls. 
If the keypad is locaked and if I receive a call and if attend without keypad ulocked, the Boldbeast will not record.
After finishing the call, when I start the Boldbeast application once manually, then it works automatically.
Which means sometimes I am not able to record the calls, both incoming and outgoing.
My phone is registered for Basic version.
Boldbeast settings are default.
Please look into it.

Sasidharan

You can reinstall your original software, your problem will be solved & work smoothly.

Ujjawal

Thank you for your suggestion.  Unfortunately it doesn't work.  I tried many times.  Even I did a hard reset.
Installed again and it worked only once. 

After that if I keep the application ON, then it work, otherwise NO

I expect a solution from Boldbeast as the its licence is costly for me.

Regards
Sasidharan

Sasidharan wrote:

Ujjawal

Thank you for your suggestion.  Unfortunately it doesn't work.  I tried many times.  Even I did a hard reset.
Installed again and it worked only once. 

After that if I keep the application ON, then it work, otherwise NO

I expect a solution from Boldbeast as the its licence is costly for me.

Regards
Sasidharan

I have updated my 3 sets (2 Nos of N8, C6-01) from Anna to Belle. But I have not faced any problem, I dont understand why you are having this problem. Keep your Keep server running Yes.

For your information

Please check the Boldbeast compatibility list
C7-00 with ANNA Symbian^3 is supported. 
In the Belle list only latest models are appearing.
When I purchased my C7-00 was with Symbian ^3 and later updated to ANNA.  In both cases it was working fine.

I hope that Boldbeast will release an updated version for Anna users of C7-00, N8, E7-00 etc.

Moreover, just for your information, I am in the IT field and I have tried many options.
I feel it is with the compatibility issue of C7-00 Belle.

I appreciate a reply from Boldbeast.

Boldbeast is compatible with all Nokia Belle phones, it works the same in all of them. We'll change the description to make it more clear.

Don't download Boldbeast Recorder from other web sites, because they changed some files of the software, it is unstable. Please download the software from our web site and install it to overwrite the version in your phone, it works well.

Bold Beast Administrator.

How my problem will be solved when you change the description in your website?

I still face the problem with Nokia C7-00 Belle, as my calls are not recorded automatically.
I suggest you check your software on C7-00 Belle.

My phone have the problem.
Please find a solution.

sir , I PURCHASED LICENCE FOR CALL RECORDER, BUT AFTER UPDATE OF MY NOKIA C7-00 WITH BELLE MY PHONE HANGED AND NO RECORDING BY B.B CALLRECORDER.NOW I GIVEN MOBILE AT NOKIA CARE, pLEASE HELP THAT BB CAL REC WROK PROPERLY WITH NOKIA C7-00 BELLE UPDATE

rAJENDRA SINGH

Many users have updated their Nokia C7-00 to Nokia Belle, Boldbeast Recorder works well as before.
Please download the software from our web site (DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM OTHER WEB SITES), it will work.

Boldbeast Administrator

I don't understand why you don't understand what we are talking about.
I purchased the software from you (basic version) and the software downloaded from your web site.

IT WAS WORKING FINE WITH C7-00 ANNA version.  After updating BELLE it stopped working automatically.  It will work if the application is keep on running in the background.  After hiding the program it doesn't work. IS IT CLEAR TO YOU??

I don't know how I can explain this to you so you understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is strange.

I REPEAT, YOUR PROGRAM WAS WORKING FINE WITH ANNA, AND AFTER BELLE UPDATE IT HAS SOME PROBLEM and on calls it doesn't record automatically.

Sasidharan

We have just updated our Nokia C7-00 from Symbian Anna to Nokia Belle ourselves and tested it, Boldbeast Recorder worked smoothly and perfectly.
We didn't meet the problem you said , there was not any problem with Nokia C7-00.

I edited your previous post (I deleted the IMEI info in the post, it was related to your privacy).

Boldbeast Recorder has two parts: the client and the server. The client is used to change settings, manage recorded clips etc. The server has no user interface, it works in the background.

Please check the settings of Boldbeast Recorder in your phone:
- Auto Start Server is set to "Yes".
- Keep Server Running is set to "Yes".
Then no matter you display the client, hide the client or exit the client, the server will still be running, and it will record all phone calls automatically.

The settings of Boldbeast Recorder in my phone is:

- Auto Start Server is set to "Yes".
- Keep Server Running is set to "Yes".

Client settings done is - changed to "Just save".  That's it.

I tried my own way. 
Today I had installed the previous version of Boldbeast i.e. 3.10 (downloaded initially from your website, before the update of 3.20 as well as Belle) and it works now for all calls, automatically.  Let me use it for few days and I will let you know if there is any problem.
If 3.10 works perfectly, definitely there is some bugs in 3.20 version.
Just wait for few days.

Regards

3 days elapsed Boldbeast version 3.10 is recording all calls without any problem, however in some areas the sound is not very clear.  Anyhow it records all calls.
Again tried version 3.20 it sometimes does not record calls and sometimes does.
Deleted the version 3.20 restarted the phone and installed version 3.10 again.  It works fine.
Which means there is some bugs with Version 3.20 and I appreciate if Boldbeast can rectify or rewrite the program to be compatible to BELLE

I want to say again, Boldbeast Recorder 3.2 works perfectly on Nokia C7-00 (Belle) , many paid users are using it, we tested it ourselves also, it's stable without any problem.

Some users bought a license but have more than one phones. Some users bought the basic version but want to try the features of the advanced version. Sometimes users installed the software downloaded from other web sites (the cracked version), it is unstable, don't use it.

What you said is exactly the phenomenon of the cracked version: some phone calls were recorded, some other calls were not recorded. Please download the software from our web site only, it works well.

Thank you for .............

I presume the instability of version 3.20 is due to the installation of Nokia Map suite 2.0 BETA version.  After removing the BETA version and on a reset, version 3.20 is recording all calls automatically.
In any case I request Boldbeast to look into it.

Thank you

Boldbeast Administrator

I found the problem with version 3.20, which has the interface problem with Skype latest version available for Belle in Nokia Store.
Again there was some problems and found that Boldbeast and Skype together will not work both properly.
Nokia map suite works.
Please check if possible.

Sasidharan

Will u pubish boldbeast in android 4:0 in near future

atanu9831 wrote:

Will u pubish boldbeast in android 4:0 in near future

At this moment we have not a clear-cut plan.

Hello Adminstrator,

I too face similar problem, after belle update in C7, I keep getting the beep sound if I enable beep supress.
I have now downloaded the 3.4 version from your site, but I keep getting the msg saying it is a trial version.
How do i fix this? I do not remember my purchase code for boldbeast recorder.

anthi wrote:

Hello Adminstrator,

I too face similar problem, after belle update in C7, I keep getting the beep sound if I enable beep supress.
I have now downloaded the 3.4 version from your site, but I keep getting the msg saying it is a trial version.
How do i fix this? I do not remember my purchase code for boldbeast recorder.

(1) Please install this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip in your phone to suppress beeps for your Nokia C7-00 Belle Refresh firmware.
(2) Please forward the order detail to service@boldbeast.com and tell us the IMEI of your phone, we'll send your register code back to you.

SUB:I like to buy"Boldbeast Recorder Advance 3.10" for Nokia-N8

Good Day,Sir/Madam(Boldbeast Admin).

I've seen online that ur good Company claimed "FINALLY WE FOUND SOLUTION TO REMOVE BEEPS FROM N/BELLE, WITH RECORDER ADVANCE 3.10".

I wanted to try it for my Nokia-N8. But I didn't find the original Demo/Trial version of "Boldbeast Recorder Advance 3.10". What I found,might be from not from"BOLDBEAST". So,it still gives Beep.

Pls be kind enough to send to me the Demo version(or the Link)of the above version.
Once I am sure that it doesn't give beep in Nokia-8, i'll purchase it.

i'll appreciate ur earliest reply.
Thank you with best Regards.

If the system of your Nokia N8 is Symbian^3, Symbian Anna or Symbian Belle, Boldbeast Recorder can suppress beeps itself.
If the system of your Nokia N8 is Belle Refresh, you should install this patch to remove beeps: http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com/othe … _Belle.zip