1 (edited by sant_c7 2012-03-13 18:04:13)

I bought the "Basic Edition" a day back and now I want to go for the "Advanced Edition."  I want to know whether I have to pay the full cost of Advanced Edition or the difference amount.
Advanced    29.99 USD
Basic        - 19.99 USD
difference    10.00 USD

What is the process of upgrading.  I believe there are ppl like me who would like to upgrade but won't like to pay the full cost of Advanced edition but would be more than happy to pay the difference amount.
what if someone wants to upgrade to Boldbeast C2M..

thanx

Yes, you only need to pay the difference amount of course. Please send the difference amount to us with PayPal and tell us your IMEI, we'll check our database and send the new register code to you. Our PayPal account is service@boldbeast.com.

1.  you have asked to pay the difference amount through PayPal, but i use Avangate so can i make the payment of difference amount through Avangate.

2.  How long will it take to get the new register code once i make the payment.

3. Do i have to again download the demo version and then put in the new register key. i have already used the demo version for 7 days.

1. Avangate has not "Send Money" mechanism as PayPal, so currently PayPal is the only choice.

2. We always reply as soon as possible within 24 hours.

3. No, you don't need to download the software again. Just input the new register code in the software, it will become the Advanced version at once.

I have made the payment of difference amount i.e., 10 USD,  thanku for responding so fast. The service is the best.  No delays.  Hope u maintain the quick service in days to come.
Thanks.

Thanks for sending me the Register Code for upgrading from Basic to Advanced.  Real Fast.

am in nigeria how can i get pin to upgrade

Ngwu uchenna wrote:

am in nigeria how can i get pin to upgrade

Please send the difference amount to us with PayPal and tell us your IMEI, we'll check our database and send the new register code to you. If you have problem please write to use for help.