The search supports case sensitive option that is unusable and gives Incomplete results. Please change the way so that discard case sensitivity option.

Would be someone here at Boldbeast team so pleasant to pay attention to my question?

In practice users generally search clips by the start date, end date, telephone number and contact name. The start date, end date, telephone number have nothing to do with case sensitivity. The contact name is automatically fetched from your address book, for example if you have 5 clips with Stefan Karlsson, all the 5 clips have the same contact name "Stefan Karlsson", not "stefan Karlsson" or "Stefan karLSson" (If for any reason there are exceptions you can rename them), so we think it is not so important to discard case sensitivity.

Case sensitive search is the default behaviour, it has the best performance. If discard case sensitivity there should be a case conversion during search, this will make it slower, especially when search from a large number of clips.

In practice most pf people write in contact name and surname in the name field. It means that surnames in most of cases not starts with capital symbol, in other cases when it written in surname field it starts with capotal one. So as you told we should check our contacts to see whether they are written with capotal letters or not and then back to search option on boldbeast. Check yoir own cpntacts to be sure if it is not as i wrote.

Hello again,

It's very tiring to claim how it makes difficult to get correct search results. I ask again to do changes and deactivate case sensitivity function. I'm sure many of users encounter (or will encounter) problems for that UNUSABLE option.

Hope to hear form u soon

With respect,
tp

We'll test it, if the performance is acceptable when searching from a large number of clips we'll change it.

Thank you!