1 (edited by sant_c7 2012-04-13 07:07:15)

I have noticed that after installing Boldbeast the call waiting function is not working.  I have call waiting enabled but I have noticed that the beep which i used to hear earlier whenever there was a call on wait is entirely suppressed.  Is this due to the beep suppressing function of Boldbeast.  Pls correct this bug, at times i miss out important calls due to this bug.

Hope to hear from u soon.

I bought boldbeast for 29$ but now i see that the cost has been reduced to 19$.  This may be fair for the ppl who r getting it now but what about those ppl who had supported u by shelling out their hard earned money when u came with this piece of wonderful app.  This doesn't seem fair with the ppl who got associated with u long back/ur old customers. I am not complaining nor i am asking to sell it at the old price but u must come up with some freebies for your old customers.

This is not a bug.
During phone call recording the call waiting sound is suppressed by the phone itself, this is determined by the internal "Symbian Audio Policy". Every call recorder is the same, the software can't change it.