Since last 3 days I have been trying to purchase the full version of Boldbeast recorder on my Nokia E7. However, every time, I get the error message "transaction declined" or "Error from Nokia Store:PaymentFailed". I have used different payment options but am still unable to buy the software. On the other hand, I was able to buy the full edition on my other phone, Nokia E6. Kindly help me out in this matter. Also, my internet connection (GPRS) is working fine.

In your country if Nokia cooperates with a network operator you can pay with the network operator.
A country usually has several network operators, maybe some of them don't cooperate with Nokia, please contact Nokia for the detailed information.

I am based in India, and I have tried buying the app through various credit cards and even through the operator. But every time, it says "error from nokia ovi store: payment failed". However, on my nokia e6 and nokia n8, i could easily buy the app thru a credit card. Kindly help as it seems that the problem is only occuring on my nokia e7 and not on other phones.

We don't know more about the payment issue in your country, I'm afraid we can't help. Please contact Nokia for help.
If you meet technical issues of Boldbeast Recorder itself we're glad to help you.