I HAVE PURCHASED BOLD BEAST CALL RECORDER FOR NOKIA N8 (BELLE). THIS RECORDER CALL ALL THE CALLS. I WANT TO RECORD CALL MANUALY HOW CAN I DO ?

In Boldbeast Recorder
- Set the Auto Record Mode item to "Disabled".
- Set the Hotkey and Hotkey Mode items to define the shortcut , for example set "press the Application Menu key three times quickly" as the shortcut.

During phone call if you press the Application Menu key three times quickly it will start recording, press again it will stop recording.

I HAVE INSTALED BOLD BEAST CALL RECORDER IN MY MOBILE N.8. I HAVE MISSED MY PASSWARD. I  CAN NOT OPEN MY SOFT WARE. HOW CAN I GET PASS WARD ?

If you have forgotten your password you are unable to enter the software. You should uninstall and reinstall the software.

boldbeast wrote:

If you have forgotten your password you are unable to enter the software. You should uninstall and reinstall the software.

I have uninstalled the bold beast software . which location original software located. I want to reinstall the software . kindly help me.

You can install Boldbeast Recorder in any drive. I prefer to install it in drive C because the software is very small (less than 300KB). Latter in the software you can select to save clips in drive E.

I have purchased Samsung galaxy note. Can I purchase and download bold beast call recorder and install the software to Samsung galaxy note. If possible where can I buy.
If not possible please invent Android bold beast call recorder. why because very good call recorder is BOLD BEAST CALL RECORDER.  THANK YOU.
7-8-2012

Boldbeast Recorder doesn't support Android.