Sir,
I am interested with your product "Boldbeast C2M 3.20", because there is backing up clips to email automatically feature, but there is a problem with email setup.
My mobile phone unit is Nokia E7-00 (Nokia Communicator).
I have set 3 emails of mine. on mail menu.

I tried to set C2M setup:
"1 Use Email Account",
but there is no option to set my email ("None")

I have tried to uninstall your products (Boldbeast_C2MCore_3_20_0.sisx and Boldbeast_C2MSetting_3_20_0.sisx) from application manager, installed apps. , and install them again (Boldbeast_C2MCore_3_20_0.sisx and Boldbeast_C2MSetting_3_20_0.sisx), restart my mobile phone unit and the result is still same like before.
Please, give me your solution to solve my problem.
I have several screen captures to explain my problem, but I don't know how to insert images on here, so please show me how to insert images on this forum
Thank you.
Regards

On many Nokia devices you can create two types of email account:
  Type1 - Standard SMTP+POP3 or standard SMTP+IMAP type.
  Type2 - Email Via Nokia Messaging type.
Only the Type1 is supported by Boldbeast C2M, the Type2 is not supported. By default the email account you created is Type2.

If the email account doesn't show up in Boldbeast C2M, this indicate it is not a Type1 (standard SMTP) email account.
Please do this:

(1) Use the built-in Email software to delete the email account.

(2) Use the built-in Email software to create the email account again,
  - in some Nokia devices if it displays "Terms of Service - I have read and agree to terms of service and privacy policy." don't press the Accept button, instead please press the Decline button.
  - in other Nokia devices if it wants you to choose between "Nokia Messaging" and "Manual Email Setup", please choose "Manual Email Setup".

(3) Now the standard SMTP email account is created, in Boldbeast C2M you should see the email account, and you can select it to use.

If the problem is still there, please contact Nokia and ask them "How to create a standard SMTP email account in my E7-00?" or just google "SMTP Nokia E7".