Hello Boldbeast..

I am a very happy user of your Software in my Nokia C6-01. It works superb and one fine day its expired and i am trying to purchase the Advanced version of your software.But while checking the price, It was showing as

Rs.50 for Basic version and Rs.75 for Advanced version while i was checking through my mobile directly from the software.
But when i tried to purchase it in my phone, It gave me an Nokia OVI store error.

So when i tried purchasing it directly through your website, it gave me a complete different price, which is

Total price: 806.30 INR / 14.99 USD
Total VAT: 0.00 INR / 0.00 USD

I dont understand this at all, In case if i am doing any mistake in this you can let me know.
But i would like to purchase the software.Please send me the price details to my email which is arunvignesh@hotmail.com
Or you can even quote the price in this forum as a reply for my Post too.I am from the state Tamilnadu, INDIA

Thanks much :)

We set the price in Nokia Ovi Store just the same as our web site, but Nokia will change the price according to their Billing Matrix, as a result in some countries it is cheaper, in other countries it is more expensive. This is out of the control of us.