Include list was not working with the demo version and I upgraded to advanced. However, the same problem persist. With some investigation I found out that inlude list numbers should not have country codes included. When typing numbers by hand without country codes (not selecting them from phonebook) BBrecorder understands when the right contact person is calling, but when calling to that contact person BBrecorder doesn't understand it even there are two numbers defined to contact list: with and without country code.
Only way to solve this is to remove the contry codes from the actual contacts from phone book. In that case BBrecorder understands ingoing and outgoing calls by include list correctly. Is there some problems with the plus sign or is there some nice other way to solve this without loosing the country codes in the phone book?

Boldbeast Recorder can process include/exclude list with no problem. For example you have a entry +44123456789 in the include list, no matter you dial +44123456789 or 123456789 it will understand it. Please test it again.

Sorry, but include list still doesn't work. I have included two separate numbers with and without country code numbers and still recording wont start automatically. I have to manually remember to start the recording by pressing thrice my N8 application button when calling or receiving a call.

Call options:
- Auto record mode: Include list
- Record from dial phase: yes
- Sampling bit rate: high
- Beep suppress: yes
- Record format: amr
- Save in disk: d
- Save in folder: \Private\20044D75
- Total disk limited: 0
- Clip save option: Summarize and save
- Clip name format: Contact+Time
- Bluetooth Hands-Free: Enable auto record

In include list I have only two numbers with and wihtout country codes.

I have just tested it again with Nokia E50, Nokia 5800, Nokia C7 and Nokia 700, it works very well.
Maybe you should reset your phone and reinstall the software.