I USE BOLDBEAST 2.90 for my NOKIA E52 , I have selected option to store my recoded clips to E: drive ie my memory card . it works gr8 , but the problem is if I try or want  to view my recorded files i am unable to trace where they are stored , I tried thru NOKIA file manager and X-plore which I have installed in my phone
I am just not able to trace or view which part of my memory card the recoded clips are stored ??????

CAN YOU PLS HELP ME ??

To protect your privacy we used the Symbian Data Caging technology, before v3.3 the recorded clips are saved in the private folder, other software (for example the media player etc.) can't visit clips in your phone. Press the "Copy To/Move To" menu item to copy/move clips to a public folder (for example E:\ABC folder) then you can transfer them from E:\ABC folder to your computer.

From v3.3 on you can select where to save recorded clips (in the private folder / in the public folder), if you select to save clips in the public folder you can easily see them in a file manager.

As you have mention i did try and copied clips to folder (foe example E:\clips folder) but the problem is it doesn't mention time which is the main factor for an recoded clip as time is imp as when and what time the conversation was established
infect it does show if I view rec clip in boldbeast but as soon as i copy it's gone
ONE MORE Q ( AS U SAY )
   To protect your privacy we used the Symbian Data Caging technology, before v3.3 the recorded clips are saved in the private folder, other software (for example the media player etc.) can't visit clips in your phone.

What's the use of this technology even if you use  Symbian Data Caging technology , but one can still view clips in boldbeast  so does it make any sense ??

If you save clips in the private folder, they can only be visited by Boldbeast Recorder. If you set a password in Boldbeast Recorder to protect the software, then only you can visit the clips.

The file name of a clip always has a time part in it, for example in the clip file name "Tom Smith_20120328112245.MP4", 20120328112245 is the time - year+month+day+hour+minute+second.

What is the difference between Boldbeast 2.9 and v3.3 is this compatible  with NOKIA E52 and above all the most is it beep free . can I upgrade to v3.3 from 2.9 or do I have to buy the new ver.
When anyone buy's BOALDBEAST is upgrade free ???

Boldbeast Recorder is always free to update to the newest version, no matter what version you are using.
Don't uninstall the old version in your phone, just install the new version to overwrite the old version, all your settings and clips will remain unchanged.