Sir, i bought boldbeast recorder from ovi store and registered my IMEI number but due to some problem in my phone, i updated my mobile from symbian anna to symbian belle but the program boldbeast was uninstalled bu now i installed again using my previous registered number but it is saying please register your mobile again. Please help me. Please register my IMEI number
I have a valid proof of purchasing Boldbeast recoder. Please provide me your email id, so that i can mail my receipt.
Please reply.

Please download Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Ovi Store and install it, press the Buy Adv/Bas Edition menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license of Adv/Bas Edition for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again.

Sir, i did same wat you have told me and its registered with my same previous IMEI.
Thanku you so much for your help and its a great software and everything is excellent working, from call recording to call quality......thanku

Hi.
I am using this software in my mobile but this is not a register version please guide how can i get registration key?

You can buy a register code for your phone here: http://www.boldbeast.com.

6 (edited by bhramar 2012-06-21 11:31:09)

I downloaded Boldbeast recorder on my Nokia C6-01(EMIE-358627043444684) . The application can be easily downloaded from Nokia store and it works well too. My problem is that  I  purchase it through "Phone Bill". That is when the amount of Rs. 50.00 got deducted from my prepaid mobile account (Airtel) but the application gave the error message:"Error from NokiaOviStore: Payment failed." I then again repeat the same but again got the same result Rs. 50.00 got deducted then  realized that I had been cheated and even though Rs 100.00 debited from my prepaid account, the application had not been purchased and it still recorded only 30 seconds of calls.
I request you to either instruct me as to how to get the Basic Edition of the application on my mobile phone or get my money refunded .My purchase details is :- 1)Purchase date & time:May 16, 2012 2:08:45 AM UTCItem:Basic Edition
Boldbeast Payment:Phone billAmount:Rs. 50.00Plus applicable taxes.Notification number:223174287724
2)Purchase date & time:May 16, 2012 2:06:54 AM UTCItem:Basic Edition
Boldbeast Payment:Phone billAmount:Rs. 50.00Plus applicable taxes.Notification number:288119975235
Please help.Thanking u in advance.

You said when you bought the software it displayed "Error from NokiaOviStore: Payment failed." This is clear Nokia has not received your money, you have not paid successfully. Please contact Airtel/Nokia and ask them to refund your money to you.

Hello sir ,but ovi store showing purchase details.what does it mean..am unable to understand.

If you have paid successfully, Nokia would have sent a order detail email to you. Please forward that email to service@boldbeast.com, let us have a look at it and see how to help you.

10 (edited by niel1102 2012-09-04 11:57:33)

Hi I had purchased boldbeast adv edition for rupees 75 via pay by phone mode on ovi store my purchase no is 203502547551 I got this no via email dated may 16 2012. n got d code n was working great. But recently I had to format my phone for some reason. I again downloaded the software but its showing phone not registered enter d registeration code.plx help me out as i had not written down d code anywhere my imei no is 351661054537539.

Please download Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Ovi Store and install it, press the Buy Adv Edition menu item (if you have bought the Advanced Edition) or the Buy Bas Edition menu item (if you have bought the Basic Edition) in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again.

Sir I did wat u said i.e buy adv ver but when its trying to connect to ovi store its showing an error msg i.e ( error from nokia ovi store no supported payment methods found) plz help. I have bought sky force game via pay by phone method after that so payment mode is working fine plz help

niel1102 wrote:

Sir I did wat u said i.e buy adv ver but when its trying to connect to ovi store its showing an error msg i.e ( error from nokia ovi store no supported payment methods found) plz help. I have bought sky force game via pay by phone method after that so payment mode is working fine plz help

Maybe your mobile operator changed its policy, it now allow users only buy cheaper apps.
Please forward the order detail to service@boldbeast.com and tell us the IMEI of your phone, we'll send your register code back to you.

Hello.
I am a user of Boldbeast Nokia Call Recorder for four months in the phone Nokia 5800 Symbian 9.4, but soon I'm going to change the phone to Nokia 701 Symbian Belle. What do I do to make the program work on a new phone with a different IMEI?
Thnaks!

The register code is based on device (IMEI), it can't be transferred from one device to another one, please buy a new register code for your new phone.

niel1102 wrote:

I have two N8 phones with Vodafone and Airtel. When i try to purchase through Vodafone, i got the same error. When i try with Airtel, purchase was finished within a minute. And i did the same for another mobile with Airtel and there also purchase was done in 1 minute and working great in belle refresh without any issue.

how do i purchase nokia boldbeast recorder code 4 my phone bcos it nw record only 30sec n its requesting 4 d registration code so i need help sir.my fone is nokia c5.02 symbian.

bigjoe4real wrote:

how do i purchase nokia boldbeast recorder code 4 my phone bcos it nw record only 30sec n its requesting 4 d registration code so i need help sir.my fone is nokia c5.02 symbian.

Buy the register code for your Nokia C5-02 here: http://www.boldbeast.com, you can pay with PayPal or Avangate. After paying you'll receive the register code within minutes.

sir,
  boldbeast is a very usefull software, pls give the registration code. my email id nssubuns@gmail.com

c6-01, bought the program, worked fine, but after updating the OS re-installed and the error occurred from nokia ovi :   error -1044 user and device info failed.

saggit wrote:

c6-01, bought the program, worked fine, but after updating the OS re-installed and the error occurred from nokia ovi :   error -1044 user and device info failed.

Please login to Nokia Ovi Store using the same user id as before and try again. If the problem is still there please forward the order detail to service@boldbeast.com and tell us the IMEI of your phone, we'll send your regiter code to you.

Please help me. Please register my IMEI number   354322042962840

salam 2 all friends
muje boldbeast ki registration code chahie,please muje maire cell ne pe msg kr k nform kr dan plz.
0343-9509652 ya muje email kr dan...
Zahidnoor2011@hotmail.com

24 (edited by charanymc 2013-05-15 14:59:29)

Please help me. i am using nokia 5233. Please register my IMEI number  355932047092387
e mail - charanymc@gmail.com

Hi,
i want register code pls send me yar , my IMI NO - 359026046270460 , my mobile no - +919985600141 .