Hi guys,
I bought the program a few days back and everything is working perfectly except the Autostart function.My phone is Nokia 808 Pureview with all the updates installed.Everytime I restart it the recorder doesn't run automaticaly(regardles of any options I try) and I must start it manualy.
Any help will be welcommed.
Greetings.

Boldbeast Recorder has two parts: the client and the server. The client is used to change settings, manage recorded clips etc. The server has no user interface, it works in the background.

If you set the Auto Start Server setting item to "Yes"  the server will auto start up upon power on, it will record all phone calls automatically. The client is not auto start up, because there is no meaning to do so. If you want to open the client you click the icon to open it.

Well actually with a 808 Pureview, I am facing the same problem. 3.40 fails to autostart while 3.30 autostarts very well.

GeceBekcisi wrote:

Well actually with a 808 Pureview, I am facing the same problem. 3.40 fails to autostart while 3.30 autostarts very well.

The auto start up feature of all versions from the initial v2.6 to the latest v3.4 work very well, try again.

Hey there is a problem with my BB call Recorder . It sometimes does not record the call or calls.. Please solve this problem....

usmansahibb wrote:

Hey there is a problem with my BB call Recorder . It sometimes does not record the call or calls.. Please solve this problem....

This is because you downloaded Boldbeast Recorder from other web site, they changed some files in the software and made it unstable. Please download the software from our web site http://www.boldbeast.com and install it to overwrite the version in your phone, it works very stable.