Sir,
    I want to purchase Boldbeast call recorder from nokia OVI store by debit card but every time my payment is failed So I logon your website www.nokia-call-recorder.com but I see that the price on OVI store advance addition is 75Rs. and on website the price is 19.99USD. So sir please tell me how can I purchase this software for my Nokia Smart Phone Nokia C6-01

Boldbeast Recorder in Nokia Ovi Store supports In-App Purchase feature, it is free to download, you can buy a advanced/basic register code for your Nokia C6-01 directly in the software. Nokia Ovi Store will process the payment. After paying your phone will be registered immediately.

If you meet payment problems please contact Nokia for helps, because we don't know the detail either. If you meet technical problems we are glad to help you.

3 (edited by Gautam 2012-08-10 13:57:38)

But Sir On Nokia OVI Store the price of Boldbeast Call Recorder Advance Addition is 75 INR and on your website the cost of this software is 19.99 USD why sir

Sir Please this is my last query

We set the price in Nokia Ovi Store just the same as our web site, but Nokia will change the price according to their Billing Matrix, as a result in some countries it is cheaper, in other countries it is more expensive. This is out of the control of us.

Thanks Sir

I am facing the same problem as Gautam. I tried several times from the software to purchase the same through my Visa debit card, but every time the same was declined. Is there any way to purchase the software using my card payment or net banking within India?

anien wrote:

I am facing the same problem as Gautam. I tried several times from the software to purchase the same through my Visa debit card, but every time the same was declined. Is there any way to purchase the software using my card payment or net banking within India?

If you buy the software from Nokia Store please contact Nokia for the payment issue. If you buy the software from our web site please contact PayPal/Avangate for the payment issue. Nokia/PayPal/Avangate process payments for us from 190 countries, they cooperate with your bank, with your mobile operator, we don't know the detail indeed.

Dear Friend on nokia ovi store only credit card acept for payment or postpaid connection of reliance,vodafone,.......

Gautam wrote:

Sir,
    I want to purchase Boldbeast call recorder from nokia OVI store by debit card but every time my payment is failed So I logon your website www.nokia-call-recorder.com but I see that the price on OVI store advance addition is 75Rs. and on website the price is 19.99USD. So sir please tell me how can I purchase this software for my Nokia Smart Phone Nokia C6-01

Mate try phone bill method, it works with ovi in India, I used it my operator is Airtel.

i want to know how to download from ovi stores  , tell me the process how to download frm the ovi stores , but i want the geniun call recorder from the ovi store for the model number of nokia 5233 .

Boldbeast Recorder in Nokia Store only supports Symbian^3/Anna/Belle phones. Your Nokia 5233 is a S60 V5 phone, it can't download Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Store. Please download the software from http://www.boldbeast.com for your Nokia 5233.

my IMEI no. 357413047877547 plz plz..send me registration code.......my id is bjogadiya4@gmail.com.plzzz